Cryogenic Vials with External Threads
Innovation for the long-term protection of your precious samples.
You've spent days, months, even years getting your labor of love to this point . . . don't risk losing your precious samples to something as simple as a problematic o-ring!
Globe Scientific CryoClear™ vials feature an innovative polyethylene (PE) screw cap that is co-molded with a layer of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). This special manufacturing process provides the leak-proof benefits required, while eliminating the risk of contamination and sample loss associated with the use of separate o-rings.
Store your samples with the utmost confidence using CryoClear™ cryogenic vials: the best and most leak-resistant cryogenic vials available for the long-term storage of samples at temperatures as low as -196°C.
- Lot certified to be human DNA free, RNase free, DNase free, pyrogen free and ATP free
- Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic, heavy-metals free and BSE/TSE free
- Manufactured, assembled and packaged in an ISO 7 (Class 10,000) cleanroom
- Sterilized by beta radiation (SAL 10-6)
- Enhanced cap features a star socket designed specifically for use with automated capping/decapping equipment
- Slim profile cap design ensures better fit in racks and boxes
- Unique barcode printed on each vial for automated data collection
- White writing surface for specimen identification
- Printed graduations for accurate measurements
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
- Produced from medical grade raw materials that will not discolor after re-sterilization
- Tamper evident packaging
- Self-standing tubes interlock with Globe workstation racks
- NOT TO BE USED IN THE LIQUID PHASE OF LIQUID NITROGEN
Don't see what you're looking for or you need larger quantities? Request a quote via our "Request a quote" page.
We ship via UPS, FedEx, and USPS, however UPS is our preferred method. If no shipping instructions are specified at the time an order is placed, we will ship the order via UPS Ground, which is our standard method. We also drop-ship (ground shipping) directly to our customers at no additional charge anywhere within the United States except for Alaska and Hawaii.Read more →
Opportunities to Order
Orders may be called in to us at 1-888-757-3266. We are working with other customers so if we do not answer immediately feel free to leave us a voicemail. We WILL return your call the same business day. You can also email order requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a quote request via our "Request a quote" page.Request a quote →