FreeStyle1100™ Nitrile Exam Gloves
Pharma Product Consultants
Accelerator-Free Nitrile Gloves with Great Grip!
HandPRO® FreeStyle1100™ Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are highly flexible and conform to the hand for exceptional freedom of movement. Made from the patented LOW DERMATM accelerator-free nitrile, this powder-free glove has fewer chemicals and virtually eliminates the risk of Type I latex and Type IV chemical allergic reactions and contact dermatitis. The unique nitrile compound sheds water better for a more secure grip – even in wet environments.
- Advanced X-Linking Nitrile – Strength you can trust
- Low Dermatitis Potential – FDA approved claim lowers your risk of dermatitis
- Patented LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-Free Nitrile
- NO dithiocarbamates, thiurams or mercaptobenzothiazoles (MBT)
- Anti-Slip SUPER Grip Compound – Exceptional wet and dry grip
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex – Reduces risk of latex sensitization
- Chemotherapy Drug Permeation Tested – Safe for use with certain chemotherapy drugs
- Fentanyl Citrate Tested – No breakthrough after 240 minutes; 510(k) Granted by U.S. FDA
- Textured Fingertips – Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Powder-Free – The health care standard
Don't see what you're looking for or you need larger quantities? Request a quote via our "Request a quote" page.
We ship via UPS, FedEx, and USPS, however UPS is our preferred method. If no shipping instructions are specified at the time an order is placed, we will ship the order via UPS Ground, which is our standard method. We also drop-ship (ground shipping) directly to our customers at no additional charge anywhere within the United States except for Alaska and Hawaii.Read more →
Opportunities to Order
Orders may be called in to us at 1-888-757-3266. We are working with other customers so if we do not answer immediately feel free to leave us a voicemail. We WILL return your call the same business day. You can also email order requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a quote request via our "Request a quote" page.Request a quote →