HandPRO® 9300 Nitrile Ultra Clean Class 10 Gloves
Pharma Product Consultants
The ISO 4 ULTRA Nitrile Cleanroom Glove
HandPRO® Series 9300 ULTRA Clean Class Nitrile Gloves are created from the latest anti-fatigue, low-endotoxin nitrile formulation for Class 10 environments.
Made from patented LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-free and sulfur-free nitrile, this glove is the ultimate in hand friendly cleanroom protection. Powder-free, ambidextrous, 12″ white nitrile gloves are finger textured for an anti-slip grip. Double bagged, and available in sizes XS to XXL.
- Enhanced Strength – Durable nitrile hand protection
- LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-Free Nitrile– Reduces risk of Type IV chemical allergies and dermatitis
- Sulfur-Free Nitrile – Static dissipative and safe for metal surfaces
- Thiuram-Free & Carbamate Free – Does not contain thiuram mix or carba mix, known allergens
- Low Endotoxin – Non-sterile glove with low endotoxin levels for contamination control
- Anti-Slip Grip – Nitrile formulation provides enhanced secure grip
- Anti-Fatigue – Reduces hand fatigue
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex – Reduces risk of latex sensitization
- Textured Fingertips – Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Powder-Free – Clean with ultra-low particulates
Don't see what you're looking for or you need larger quantities? Request a quote via our "Request a quote" page.
We ship via UPS, FedEx, and USPS, however UPS is our preferred method. If no shipping instructions are specified at the time an order is placed, we will ship the order via UPS Ground, which is our standard method. We also drop-ship (ground shipping) directly to our customers at no additional charge anywhere within the United States except for Alaska and Hawaii.Read more →
Opportunities to Order
Orders may be called in to us at 1-888-757-3266. We are working with other customers so if we do not answer immediately feel free to leave us a voicemail. We WILL return your call the same business day. You can also email order requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a quote request via our "Request a quote" page.Request a quote →